Tuesday, June 24, 2008

C'est la vie

One thing I wanna ask about,
I have to spit it I have to shout,
Why are there many people,
getting love an' friends,
why are there many people,
loving life an' live for their trends,
is it because they're gentle ones,
spending their whole life fighting with guns,
not like us not buns,
afraid to talk afraid to speak,
they stopped dead as their times leak,
they love once, twice, an' another as well,
while others can't even find a word to spill,
wait their whole life keep their love inside,
until that gentle one comes an' takes the whole night,
your love leaves you because of what,
because you were sincere, but you never had the gut,
because you lost your friends an' sacrificed a lot,
but they never knew anything circling the spot,
we're now alone, left to die, left to rot,
It's myself I've lost I must've died,
It's my mind that's toast I must've forgot,


Nemo

No comments: